1. Sign Up for Hosting.
To have a website you need a place to store of all your pictures, links, and content. This is called the host, and Creation Designs primarily uses a $5/mo. service which includes MANY features (see “What You Get” page for features).
To get started, simply click here or the button below and follow the instructions for signing up.(Note: Creation Designs receives an affiliate fee from Bluehost, but the account features and price are exactly the same for you the user.)
A few things to note:
- Strong Password. You’ll be required to enter a strong password including an upper and lower case letter, a symbol and a number.
- Addons. They’ll try to sell you some addon features. For now, ignore these options unless you feel you need them. They can always be added later.
- Credit Card. The hosting fee is calculated monthly but charged annually. You can set your card to be the default payment option for recurring hosting fees.
Once your account is set up you will share your login info with Creation Designs and we can begin immediately on the background and content setup. We will insert dummy content if it is a fresh site, or we will copy your current site’s information to the new site if it’s a website “redo.”
To get started with the hosting, click below:
2. Choose Your Theme.
If a particular theme from our portfolio page catches your eye, please let us know and we can probably duplicate and customize that look to meet your needs.
- Logo. Please provide a church logo if you have one. This will give us a basis for a color and font scheme to go on.
- Colors. Many themes have several different color variations built in. Please choose the color scheme you would like.